Friday, June 18, 2010

Necrophorus - Drifting In Motion

Genre: Ambient
Country: Sweden
Year: 2000/2008 (Reissue above)
Label: Crowd Control Activities/Old Europa Café

1. Lost Land Part 1
2. Ice Shifting
3. Frost
4. Partial Melt
5. Lost Land Part 2
6. Drifting
7. Arcane Angelicum
8.
Untitled (Dedicated To Z. Beksinski)
9. After The Silence

Oh, Mr. Andersson, you never fail to swoon me with your amazing ability to create the most outstanding Ambient music on this planet.. to me at least. Hell, if this man made a composition of a bunch of manipulated farts, I'd buy it! (Oh wait, he already did that :p) But seriously! This album is an incredible piece of art. With lush drifting (I know, I use that word a lot) soundscapes which are based upon an ever changing arctic scene, this album will absolutely entrance you if you're in the right mindset. If you like Ambient even in the slightest bit, I highly recommend this!!

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment